MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF fighters tearing up the house?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
stitch1z
Cheesy Poofs

stitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crossesstitch1z Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddup Fool View Post
Well if you think the show is boring with alcohol and the fighters destroying the house then how entertaining do you think it would be if they took away the beer and told them they aren't allowed to trash the house? All we would have between the fights and training is a show of them sitting on there ass or cooking.
GOOD! The show would have half as long of a season run and we would see just fights on the shows. Sounds perfect!

I don't know about you guys, but I don't care about these guy's personalities. I want to judge them by their skill in the cage, not by how nice they are or how funny they are. It poisons the sport aspect IMO.

I could do without all the girlish drama.

Don Frye's Mustache > Kimbo's Beard
stitch1z is offline   Reply With Quote