MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC gives away the Tuf finalists

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2008, 07:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
TERMINATOR
Middleweight

TERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmawrestler View Post
Lets look at the pattern,

on the ufc website, for season 3 they featured Bispings weekly blog,
On season 4 they featured Matt Serra's blog, Im not sure sure who they featured for season 5, but for season 6 they featured mac danzigs blog, and for TuF 7 they featured, Amir sahdollah, and Cb'z blog (both finalists)

anybody notice how every blog they feature the person ends up in the finals? they are obviosly trying to hype the fighters in the finals, And this season they are featuring junie brownings blog, the lw favorite.
Does this mean that he will be in the finals? well we can wait and see, but more than likley he will be.

Thoughts?
I agree but to me it looks like Junie is gonna get kicked off the show. But who knows annoying lilttle shit anyways. I got a feeling hes gonna piss off the wrong lhw on the show and get a real good ass whippin
TERMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote