Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

What's with the Fedor Propaganda?

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  MLS 
#1 ·
I feel like I'm in communist Russia, Kim Jong-il's North Korea or Joseph Goebbels's Germany.

The clips have been running over and over and over and over and over and over again for the humbly self-proclaimed "Last Emperor".

I think the viewers got the point, Fedor is an emperor and we should bow before him and kiss his Putin-praising feet. Lol!

#12 ·
It's equally stupid but I understand why the UFC is doing it.

In the same sense that I satirize your silly deifying of Emelianenko (strange that you spin it as flattering "imitation"), the UFC respond as idiotically to the "Fedor is Alah!(sp?)" kock-swallowing with their own version of the silliness "Anderson is MMA's God".

Personally, I think its a silly notion to say Fedor could hang with Silva in a purely stand up fight(despite his size advantage)...Silva would murder Fedor standing -- Silva is no Tim Sylvia clutz.

Equally, Silva couldn't last 10 seconds on the ground against Fedor. He'd be sexually assaulted.

Now speaking purely in MMA terms, were it possible for Fedor to fight in Silva's weight class, I'm certain Silva would finish Fedor in the first -- don't shit your panties with rage at my blasphemy, IT'S TRUE.

Equally, were it that Silva could stuff his face on pork rinds for a couple of months to fight Fedor on his turf, Silva would be murdered.

Beyond sport, in a real fight, however, the faster fighter wins. There are no cages that limit your mobility, no rules about kicking a grounded wrassler/grappler, elbows over the head. I know whom I think would win -- despite the weight difference. He needs no mentioning. ;)

#13 ·
I have to take away originality points away from acoustic for stealin F>A's name.

#14 ·
I thought the commercial was a genius way to promote a fighter who most people in USA have not seen fight. Fedor should be paying Affliction for the type of exposure he got on primetime broadcast TV tonight. On the flip side, Tim Sylvia is probably cursing them. LOL. I wonder if UFC will file a lawsuit or something since Randy's name was in the commercial.

BTW, I was about to neg SILVA>ALL but see he's banned. You guys beat me to it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.