MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #61 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Monday October 6

Squats 6, 4 @ 225lbs
Deadlifts 6, 6, 6 @ 225lbs
DB Bench Press 6, 6, 6 @ 70lbs

First day back after a week of rest brought on by pink eye, its still not gone, but I gotta do something or I'll go crazy. Not the kind of thing I'd like to have on my only week of rest, but didn't have much of a choice and you've got to suck it up and work around the obstacles. Early morning gym went pretty well. Squats failed early but Deadlifts and Bench Press saw improvements. Didn't skip today. Weight is 210lbs. I want to go to BJJ this evening but the pink eye is still lingering so I guess I'm twiddling my thumbs for a little longer...
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote