MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chute Boxe's Cordeiro: “Quinton wanted to train with me”

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
yorT
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

yorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Chute Boxe's Cordeiro: “Quinton wanted to train with me”

Quote:
Considered one of the best MMA coaches of the world, Rafael Cordeiro is running the Chute Boxe branch in USA, and celebrates the good moments of the team. With more than 70 athletes and training in it’s own training center, Rafael believes that now Chute Boxe will show her work in America. In an exclusive chat with TATAME, Cordeiro revealed that one of the biggest opponents of the team in the past, Quinton Jackson, that fought Wanderlei Silva, Maurício Shogun and Murilo Ninja, wanted to train with him to face Wanderlei again, at UFC 92.

“I heard something that he wanted to train with me and, when I knew it was his reparation to fight Wanderlei, I didn’t accept. Everybody is professional, but there’s something money can’t buy”, said Rafael, that commented Shogun’s fight with Coleman, at UFC 93. On the exclusive interview, that you’ll read today here at TATAME.com, Cordeiro commented Cris Cyborg’s victory, his probable fight with Gina Carano, the new Chute Boxe USA training center and revealed that Marlon Mathias and Fernando Bettega will fight at November’s ShoXC edition. Stay tuned!
http://www.tatame.com/2008/10/07/Cor...-train-with-me

Its worth a shot, right rampage?

FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline   Reply With Quote