MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Episode 3 of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 8 scores lowest rating in series history

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Satori
Bantamweight

Satori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level now
Ill be honest and I will first say ITS JUST AN OPINION--- BUT I PERSONALLY would much rather see more training and fights then all the BS, drinking and them destroying the house all the time--- that childish BS gets OLD--- as far as I think that is--- I mean a bit of drama helps--- but as it relates to the actual fights and training rather then the house it self---

Me having to work nights doesn't help me much either--- I get to watch all the crap after it has been discussed here so I may be a bit turned and more judgmental then if I watched it with out knowing--- again just a thought.

S