MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - He cuts someone with a wine glass, front kicks someone, throws someone on the pool...

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
MLD
Bantamweight

MLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly_j View Post
Yeha, there's loads of double standards in the house.
Dana is taking quite a risk to let Junie hang around. If he does something else stupid that hurts someone, the UFC could be in for a lawsuit.

Dana even said, "I don't know if you're a punk, or just when you're drinking" or something like that. And then Junie goes on to try to pick fights sober too. He is a punk at all times I'd say.

I think Junie fears he won't leave the house a winner, so he's subconsciously trying to leave the house without losing fights. He may have great talent, but he acts like a loser. When I hear the term trash, I think of guys like him.
MLD is offline   Reply With Quote