MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - He cuts someone with a wine glass, front kicks someone, throws someone on the pool...

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
I can't remember the Junie fight--- was he that good compared to the other guys? If he were that great I'd think he would stand out in my mind more.
He was really great. He was fully mounted really high with an easy armbar set up, but just pounded the guy to the end of the round... dude straight chose not to continue, and he had been one of the biggest shit talkers.

also, he was the guy who in the try-outs asked Dana what finish he wanted to see. Dana said Triangle, Junie apparently won quickly with a triangle. I don't think the kids skills are in question, just his sanity.