MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - He cuts someone with a wine glass, front kicks someone, throws someone on the pool...

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2008, 05:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
steveo412
Middleweight

steveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of light
If they would have kicked him off yesterday I would probably just forget to watch the rest of the season because nobody else seems that entertaining to watch. I really just want to see him fight and hope he isnt kicked off before they give him a fight. The kid is just retardedly nuts with no brain or common sense. But whatever I watch the PPVs for MMA, I watch the show for the drama. If they kick him off, good chance it will be boring and lose tons of viewers so hopefully they keep him on. Hell I want him to win his fights.
steveo412 is offline   Reply With Quote