Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

He cuts someone with a wine glass, front kicks someone, throws someone on the pool...

5K views 65 replies 37 participants last post by  Fedor>all 
#1 ·
and Dana let's him stay in the house?

former TUFers who have been kicked out have done a lot less and gotten kicked out

this season must be really bad if Junie is Dana's only hope for entertainment and ratings for the show.......

#48 ·
dana usnt going to kick him off, i mean look at the other fighters. besides Browning, none of them have really made a whole lot of house buzz so far.

I cant believe how JT money gets kicked out for smashing a car window After the show, Jackson gets kicked out for hopping the fence, and Junie gets 'another chance" when he throws glass at someone and tries to pull them into the pool.

But hey I think he's funny as s***, guilty.

#56 ·
dana usnt going to kick him off, i mean look at the other fighters. besides Browning, none of them have really made a whole lot of house buzz so far.
I've heard this repeated several times on the forum so I'm not singling you out, but I think this is just flat out wrong. The only reason you dont see a lot "buzz" from the other fighters is because of the editing. Junie has a lot of antics so it's easy for them (the TUF editors). Since they're spending all their time showing us Junie clips, you don't even get the opportunity to see what the other guys are about and what type of character they are. It's just attention whoring on Junies part.

#49 ·
See - this is the score for me - I know what case is with TUF, I know its a program and their needs to be entertainment and you need to pull viewers in, but you cant try and run a proper training camp/competition and have a reality show. You can have a mix, which is what TUF is.

Dana gives it all the, "This is the best chance of your career" and "Any shit and your out" and " to be in The Ultimate Fighter, you have to sacrifice a lot for the sport and be a professional"

Dane talks that crap all day long but he loves all the shit that goes on in the house because its good for his show.

For me, there is a limit to how much pathetic, childish behaviour I can take viewing. Past seaqsons have had it all in there, but on MOST occasions, Dana has got rid of the guy and moved on.

If you are going to let a guy walk around a house, glassing people, threatening people on a regular basis, starting arguments, jumping into the cage after fights, pushing people about - then as far as I'm concerned, thats my viewing done.

That Junie is an absolute pathetic child, an aggressive little boy who has no idea how to behave correctly. He clearly has some form of ADHD and needs to sort himself out. His behaviour is by far unacceptable and it isnt fair on the other people in the house, the guy is a danger to others and to himself (which I couldnt care less about) and to accept that behaviour (which is what is happening by letting him stay) it just makes TUF - Dana and the whole organization look pathetic.

Judie is an idiot, irrelevant of if he is a good fighter or not, he clearly isnt mentally straight and needs to be kicked out to teach him a lesson. Judie is a very lucky boy - for the obvious reason of getting kept in the house, but for the main reason that the 205ers (bald guy in particular, forget his name) didnt destroy and pummel his face. I can guarantee that if that guy smashed him in the face he would of done knob head some damage. And yes, he does have the right to. On NUMEROUS occasions Judie was pushing people for no reason and the other guy stood and took it. I can't believe their restraint and they can be very proud of how they acted in that situation.

Judie needs a good solid beating and my god I hope he gets one - the same goes for Shane and I honestly couldn't stop laughing when that little bitch got subbed in the fight - serves him right the loud mouth little pathetic prick.

By the way, I'm sorry for the language, but those goes really are idiots and there are fighters out there that would give anything for this oppertunity, and these 2 get it and act like they are. Unacceptable

Reactions: MLD
#57 ·
Just watched that last episode & WTF is he all about? What an absolute knob stretch. I couldn't handle living with that, & I really feel sorry for the rest of them, but why are they are constantly holding him back? Why not let him do something stupid if he's such a prick, just to get him out the house. I know I would. Appretiated the glassing & bottle incident is out of hand but jumping into the ring, let him wire in then see if he manages to work his way through the regional shows to the big stage.

#60 ·
On NUMEROUS occasions Judie was pushing people for no reason and the other guy stood and took it. I can't believe their restraint and they can be very proud of how they acted in that situation.
This is what they should focus on but they dont. I have a huge amount of restraint opposed to other people and even I would have lost it after enough of that. Props to all those cats who kept their cool and didnt throw on the guy.

Although at the same time I thought it was stupid to throw dudes shit into the pool and stick around him rather then just going back into the house and going to bed or something. If I had that oppurtunity and was in the same situation its what I would have done.

This post has been deleted
#62 ·
You also need to remember that the majority of people who read/post on these forums are fans of the sport and art of MMA. I don't think that is the case for a lot of TUF viewers. Just because a lot of people on these forums watch it for the fights in the octagon, doesn't mean that's a fair sample of opinions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.