MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What will happen to Junie tonight ?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #57 (permalink)
Satori
Bantamweight

Satori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level nowSatori is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisl972 View Post
What rules would you allow?

I would ad a work out Gym at the House, maybe a few treed-mills and what not maybe a nice basketball court or something like that, things that would help them blow steam and at the same time stay healthy--- Books wouldn't be bad either--- they have a real nice pool and Jacuzzi, pool table---

I do hate it when they destroy the house--- it just makes no sense---

I have no problem with practical jokes that are harmless, like the wrapping the beds and clothing, I thought that was pretty funny---

I can come up with a million practical jokes that are funny and harmless---

I also do not believe having alcohol or not in the house would make a dime of a difference, they are NOT little kids no more, they are adults.