MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question about running/lifting.

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2006, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
TheJame
Lightweight

TheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to behold
That's a lot of awesome information guys. I'm definitely going to do the tabata drills, it sounds a lot easier than long distance running, and it really pushes your body. I know I'll be able to get a good 20 minute workout in without heavy weights, and the Tabata exercise sounds like it's a very effecive method of burning fat. Thanks for sharing that with me.

I've never been very good at watching what I eat, and I know it'll be difficult for me to do. The exercise sounds like it'll be very beneficial to me if I can keep a regular schedule and do it at least 5 times a week. I'm a weekend guy and I love to party, and the only place I run on Fridays is to the beer store, so I can count weekend exercises out. Just gotta watch what I eat.

Thanks a lot for the tips and link guys, I hope I can keep at this.
TheJame is offline   Reply With Quote