MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junie Browning's blog

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Couchwarrior
Middleweight

Couchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For Greatness
Junie Browning's blog

I haven't bothered reading it before, but I just read the entry for episode 4 and it's pretty funny.

http://www.ufc.com//index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=14969

(Btw, sorry if it's been discussed already in another thread, but I couldn't find any.)

On the incident after they'd watched UFC 84:
Quote:
But really, I was just trying to help the 205ers practice. When I front kicked Tom (Lawlor), everyone had this misconception. I was helping him defend front kicks. The next day we spent the whole day working on front kicks. I was also doing pull-ups on (Ryan) Bader’s shirt by the pool – I wanted to work on my biceps - and I was defending people getting my back. They just edited it wrong, we were just practicing.
On his behaviour after the fight between Shane and Efrain:
Quote:
After the fight I said what I said, which I shouldn’t have, but after I said it, Efrain always has like a smart-ass smirk and he started pointing at me and saying stuff. I don’t know what he said, but whatever it was, it made me want to punch him in his face. The only reason I jumped over the fence was because the door was too far away and I didn’t think I could run through the cage, so I thought it might be a little safer to go over it.
I'm just impressed that he not only knows how to read and write, but apparently knows how to use a computer too.
Couchwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote