MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junie Browning's blog
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Junie Browning's blog

I haven't bothered reading it before, but I just read the entry for episode 4 and it's pretty funny.

(Btw, sorry if it's been discussed already in another thread, but I couldn't find any.)

On the incident after they'd watched UFC 84:
But really, I was just trying to help the 205ers practice. When I front kicked Tom (Lawlor), everyone had this misconception. I was helping him defend front kicks. The next day we spent the whole day working on front kicks. I was also doing pull-ups on (Ryan) Bader’s shirt by the pool – I wanted to work on my biceps - and I was defending people getting my back. They just edited it wrong, we were just practicing.
On his behaviour after the fight between Shane and Efrain:
After the fight I said what I said, which I shouldn’t have, but after I said it, Efrain always has like a smart-ass smirk and he started pointing at me and saying stuff. I don’t know what he said, but whatever it was, it made me want to punch him in his face. The only reason I jumped over the fence was because the door was too far away and I didn’t think I could run through the cage, so I thought it might be a little safer to go over it.
I'm just impressed that he not only knows how to read and write, but apparently knows how to use a computer too.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome