MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junie Browning's blog

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
JayDubs911
Flyweight

JayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud ofJayDubs911 has much to be proud of
i thought he was getting kicked off for sure but the way he's doing promotions and writting blogs, who knows, he's prolly in the finals, cb dollaway and amir both had blogs last season.

Junie browning:
After that night, I said I’m gonna stay away from anything hard when it came to alcohol, even though I wasn’t drinking every night anyway. I drank that first night when I came to the house, the night on this week’s episode, and maybe one or two more times, and that’s it. And back at home, I may drink sometimes, but I never act like I did on the show.

that line imply's he stays on the show for a while but only drinks a few more times

Last edited by JayDubs911 : 10-10-2008 at 03:57 PM.
JayDubs911 is offline   Reply With Quote