MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How would Anderson Silva do against the following HWs...

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge View Post
Lawl, you like, said "NUTHUGGERY!" Anyway, I don't think it's as much of them praising Silva than it is downplaying Lesnar.

Haha actually, Valezquez would probably have a better shot beating Silva than Couture would. And Werdum isn't a big heavyweight; if Silva can keep the fight standing he wins easily.
That just isn't true.

The guy is 245+ that is a big HW.

Honestly Werdum is a terrible match up for Anderson way bigger and way better on the ground with a fantastic chin.

Now to the OP.

Couture vs Anderson is interesting Couture would probably just take him down and hold him for 5 rounds because unlike Henderson Couture is smart.

Nog would beat him because Anderson won't finish him and he would get caught on the ground sooner or later.

Lesnar is huge so that would be tough but idk who would win.
I think I would pick Brock by UD but Anderson could submit him.

Werdum subs Anderson just do to size and submission skill.

Kongo gets beat by Anderson. I've never been impressed by Kongo's stand up.

Hardonk vs Anderson would be interesting and I think Anderson would pull it off.

Velasquez takes him down and beats him IMO. Cain is a good grappler and he would take Anderson down at will.

Gonzaga beats Anderson just again due to size and submission skill.

Sylvia vs Silva is hard to call Sylvia has a huge size advantage so idk who wins that.

Arlovski beats Anderson mostly because he would have way too much power for Anderson to stand and trade against.
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote