MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junie Browning's blog

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
morninglightmt
Bantamweight

morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
after throwing the glass, fighting at the pool and jumping into the ring, i think he should definitely be kicked off the show. i've never been entertained by the house drama. i'd much rather they show 5 minutes at the house and the rest of the show be about the training and the fighting.

that said...those blog posts are funny as shit he obviously watched old bill hicks stand up shows. thats EXACTLY like the bit hicks did about the cops beating rodney king. "if you play the tape backward, you see us help mr king up and send him on his way". classic

it would have been great if junie had been the house clown instead of the house emo bitch.
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote