MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I the only cat who watches the show for....

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
morninglightmt
Bantamweight

morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post

I'm the guy who wants to see entertaining fighters fight, I'm the guy Dana built TUF for, and I'm the reason Dana didn't kick off Junie.

My other thread is just a better way to prevent Junie or any fighter like him from getting kicked out for acting like a dick; don't call them retards, call them cowards.
Whatever gets your rocks off bro. If you want the fighters to have "get in touch with your feelings" pow-wows with Dana before every fight, I wont try and change your mind. Hell let's call the show The Ultimate Hugs or The Ultimate Crybaby just for you, since apparently you're at the center of all this, Dana making all his decisions just for you, and not just some douche posting his nut-huggery all over an internet forum.
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote