MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junie Browning's blog

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2008, 01:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
morninglightmt
Bantamweight

morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
I thought the house stuff doesn't matter to you. I guess you just don't like admitting it, you love "house clowns" running wild.
I just prefer house clowns to emo bitches because house clowns dont cut people with glasses, endangering them and their futures with UFC, and then cry and need hugs and pitty afterwards. When someone being a mini-dick in the house endangers the other guys' careers, it directly affects every other aspect of the show. Seems pretty simple Maybe you're taking this too personal huh? His nuts must be very soft.
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote