MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I the only cat who watches the show for....

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2008, 02:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
morninglightmt
Bantamweight

morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
So basically you're admitting I've been closer to a girls happy parts than you ever have. I can handle that.

Really now, we could play these childish games all night, but it won't make you any less of a dipshit. I don't see anyone on here agreeing with you either, so you might want to spare us all for a while, let go of the keyboard and reattach yourself to Junies nuts before they get cold.

Last edited by morninglightmt : 10-11-2008 at 02:22 AM. Reason: what? i can't even say *****? damn
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote