MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 8 Episode 4 Ratings "Strong rebound"

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2008, 11:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dan0
Lightweight

Dan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He CrossesDan0 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
It doesn't matter how you look at it, as long as you keep looking.

But as far as I know, the judges aren't giving points to who isn't a douchebag, they are giving points to who beats the other one up.
You don't get my point.

Let me put it like this - a lot of fighters are going to TV shows, doing charity, doing autograph sessions etc, etc, to prove that this is a legitimate sport and is up there with basketball, football, and others. At the same time, there is this asshole on this popular TV show, that is ******* up that image. As long as there are guys like Junie, there will be guys like Bill O Reilly, who diss the sport and call it 'human cockfighting'.

Guys like Junie are NOT helping MMA progress as a sport, to say the least - that is my point.
Dan0 is offline   Reply With Quote