Who wins this fight

• Quarry

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Maia

Votes: 49 74.2%

Maia VS Quarry Poll

1K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  geoff0011 
#1 ·
My apologies if this has already been done but I just saw that this fight was added to 91 and I'm very excited about it. So, what does everyone think?
This is really hard for me to call, but I think I'm going with Maia by submission.

#6 ·
Demian MaIIa! Via some kind of submission. MaIIa's appearently got a serious chin and if he continues to work his striking with WAND, he'll have no problem weathering the storm and scoring the takedown.

#20 ·
If Maia improves his cardio, it's hard to pick against him. I think he can weather what Quarry will give him on the feet, get in close, tie him up and get the takedown. Can't really remember any of Nate's fights on the ground, but I am guessing he isn't going to have a good enough game to keep Maia in his guard. Maia sub round 2.rnc

#24 ·
I'm taking Nate in this one. The guy has a huge heart and right now is his time. I don't think he'll let that pass him by. Maia is a great fighter and a sick ground guy but Quarry always has a good gameplan and he knows all about Maia's ground game. I just have to take Quarry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.