MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 8 Episode 4 Ratings "Strong rebound"

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
Wow I wasn't aware that football, and baseball were on PPV. That's news to me.

And MMA not bigger than soccer in USA?
Well if you want to argue PPV only, WWE's last Wrestlemania event sold over a million views, which easily tops any MMA event. So pro wrestling appears to be bigger than MMA going to by PPV numbers, even tho it sucks. And boxing PPV routinely outsell UFC PPV's. de la hoya vs mayweather sold 2 and a half million views. I don't think PPV numbers matter as much as you seem to think they do though.

And the USA is only one country dude. A large portion of the rest of the world is fanatical about soccer.