MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sprawl

Thread: Sprawl
View Single Post

Old 11-21-2006, 04:46 PM   #43 (permalink)
Freedom_Myth
MMA Fanatic

Freedom_Myth has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil
im looking for the old Black sprawl flexfighter xt size 34, they are sold out everywere. does anyone know a site that still has them and ships overseas?? been looking for quite some time now and havent found any.. Help is appreciated and will be awarded with points.. hehe
i just got my sprawl shorts in the mail, and the ones for my girl, they are great, and found some sites that claim to have 34's and some odd sizes and old shorts are really on sale cheap, but i don't know if those are the places that you already tried and they won't ship to where you live??? were you looking the ones with or without the split sides? the girl fighters i know are about to make a mad run on the 28" waist ones they are giving away... i am going to order some more in my size and grab some of those 28's for friends asap, remind me of which ones you want so i can see if they will ship them to me, then i could ship them to you...

i think if the demand for MMA gear is on the rise the way it seems to be, i may try to build and add a section to one of my online stores for MMA and bodybuilding gear and supplements b4 Christmas... i don't know if i will have the time to make all the supplier contacts, set up new accounts and offer a broad supply by then, but maybe i could at least get it open and started. i have wanted to for years.
Freedom_Myth is offline   Reply With Quote