MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Official UFC 89 Paul Taylor vs. Chris Lytle Discussion Thread***

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
2 Clean Knees
MMA Fanatic

2 Clean Knees is on a distinguished road2 Clean Knees is on a distinguished road2 Clean Knees is on a distinguished road2 Clean Knees is on a distinguished road
I'll start this one off. This is going to be possible FOTN. Taylor has the some of the best hands in the UFC, concerning boxing, speed and accuracy ... as good as Silva in my opinion. He's also fearless and will engage like a wild man. Problem is ...no ground game. If lights out decides to stand and trade with this guy then he'll live out his nicknam thats for sure. CL needs to take him to the matt to win in my view.

I remember when paul kelly and paul taylor banged for 30 seconds or so in the first round...kelly changed his mind very quickly about standing and trading. That was also one of the best starts i've seen to a fight!
Ramon Dekkers (to me ... the best fighter ever) + Anderson Silva + Renato "Babalu" Sobral + Chuck Lidell + Peter Aerts + Forrest Griffin + Nick Diaz + Roger Huerta + Paul Taylor (get a ground game please) + Lyoto Machida + Gonzaga = LIGHTS OUT!
2 Clean Knees is offline   Reply With Quote