MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diego out of UFC 90

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2008, 09:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
Wise
Chocolate City
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Koscheck will repeatedly take Alves down and win a decision. Kos' top game is really good. Bad fight for Alves, as he's facing a much better wrestler, who isn't a complete dipshit standing. But, this isn't going to stay standing anyway.
I agree. Especially with less time to prepare I think Kos will really stick to his wrestling and just use his stand up to set up shots. Huge, huge oppurtunity for Kos and I personally think this is fight he should have gotten over Diego anyways. Props to him for stepping up, although I think after he wins this Kos vs GSP will be more of the same from the first fight unless GSP decides to make an example out of him with his stand up.

Much more pumped for this one though I think a lot of people would disagree with me.

Edit: Post this fight if Kos wins, him fighting GSP assumes that GSP beats Penn which I think he will.

Last edited by Wise : 10-13-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote