MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Name your favourite Boxing fights

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bazza89
Banned

Bazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By All
Duran - Leonard 1: Leonard was a great fighter but Duran just turned this into a streetfight, great fight and a real war.

Eubank - Watson 2: Remembered for its tragic aftermath but this was one of the greatest contests of skill and heart I have ever seen in my life.

Duran - Hagler: Top fight and a great Duran performance despite the loss.

Hatton - Kostya Tzyu: I'm a big Hatton fan and this was his crowning moment. Tsyu was the better boxer but Ricky just tore him apart with a frantic pace.

Macklin - Moore: I don't expect anyone but a few British lads to have heard of this fight but it was for the British Title and was a real back and forth affair til Moore put Macklin down in the 10th. I'm pretty good mates with Matty Macklins brother so I suppose I had a bit of personal investment in it as well.

Reading through the fights people have listed here it really reminds you how great boxing can be. It's just been tore apart by money/greed.
Bazza89 is offline   Reply With Quote