MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva: 'My Time is Already Over'

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2008, 12:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
XitUp
Banned

XitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorT View Post
Liddell has 4 title defences and silva has 3. Lutter didn't make weight so it was a non title fight. If silva wins his next fight he will have the longest win streak in the ufc I think.
Ah, yeah, course he did, I forgot about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
Forrest Griffin (LWH Title Shot, this would be a major fight where I think most people would call the Champ the Underdog... and assuming Anderson still has his middle weight title would retire a double champion) Leaving the UFC able to promote a big unheld title fight for the Middleweight and LHW titles.
1. They wouldn't let him fight for the LHW belt on his last fight.
2. It would leave two title fights for two titles. You couldn't fight for both of them unless you were under 185.
XitUp is offline   Reply With Quote