MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diego out of UFC 90

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #93 (permalink)
attention
Lightweight

attention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By Allattention Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
he's made weight at 170 for 24 fights and missed 2. He's not really much bigger than the first time I saw him fight either.

He used an illegal diuretic which was stupid but there are perfectly legal ones to take. Last time he missed weight because he injured his foot. The other time he missed weight by a half pound. A discrepency in scales can account for a half pound...
'He hasnt looked much bigger' ???
'He missed weight by half a pound' ???

They guy has stacked on some serious muscle... and missed the weigh in by 4 lbs versus hughes.

You would think as a pro you would want to make sure you were 'under' by a decent margin the next time... if it were possible that is... and in his case, I dont think it is.

He can shut me up easily by making weight... which, as you stated... shouldnt be hard.
attention is offline   Reply With Quote