MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rachelle Leah on Anderson Silva: "hes my favorite fighter of all-time"

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
yorT
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

yorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Rachelle Leah on Anderson Silva: "hes my favorite fighter of all-time"

Quote:
Leah will also be returning to her UFC All Access gig as she hosts an in-depth look into the life and training of the man headlining UFC 90, middleweight champ Anderson Silva.

Im so excited about it hes my favorite fighter of all-time, said Leah of Silva. Of all the guys Ive worked with - and Im friends with some of them and have respect for all them he is on top of my list. Hes amazing. Hes so graceful in the Octagon, its my favorite thing to watch.

Getting a return trip to Brazil isnt bad either.

We did go to Rio and to where he (Silva) was born and raised in Curitiba, said Leah. That was a great experience. He really welcomed us into his home, and his family is great. He doesnt speak a lot of English, so the challenge there was how am I gonna communicate with him and make this look right and come off well, but the interaction with him was so great, and he speaks enough for us to have a great time, and you really get to see his genuine personality.
Read the whole interview here

Can't wait for this all access to air.

FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline   Reply With Quote