MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I feel bad for Nogueira

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2008, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
blaked
Bantamweight

blaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enough
I feel bad for Nogueira

The man gets no respect! He is like everything you would want a coach to be and probably felt like it was his fault after his fighter lost. I could really care less about Mir's fighters or even Mir himself after that episode. They treated him like crap and it kind of pissed me off and suprised me Mir even acted that way.

Nog should of brought Anderson Silva to the house. Then theyd shut up and listen

Last edited by blaked : 10-19-2008 at 10:55 PM.
blaked is offline   Reply With Quote