MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Keith Jardine - Man i hate this guy

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2008, 06:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Lone Wolf
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby

The Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Keith Jardine - Man i hate this guy

Source: UFC.com

“In my mind, I’m here because of the guys that I’ve beaten,” he said. “I’m an A plus fighter and I can beat anybody in this sport in my weight class on any given night"

And a quote from an earlier interview:

"Each fight I think I get closer to perfection."

This guy really grates me. He beat Forrest Griffin at a time when Griffins fights were "i'll hit you, you hit me, we'll see who drops first", and a dwindling Chuck Liddell, and he's all of a sudden developed a God complex.

Granted, he's not a bad fighter, he has an awkward technique coupled with good power. But he's FAR from an A plus fighter, and even further from perfection.

I REALLY hope Vera wins this fight

Last edited by The Lone Wolf : 10-16-2008 at 06:27 AM.
The Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote