MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Keith Jardine - Man i hate this guy

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Lone Wolf
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby

The Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmRiT View Post
What do you want him to say? I'm a terrible fighter that fluked a win over the champ and former champ?

With every fight I get worse? The UFC should definitely get rid of me because I can't really beat any of the top guys?

He would really market himself much better like that right?
I'd like him to stick with the real world is all. Its fine being confident, its even better when theres truth behind what you say, but he's getting far too carried away.

Blown away by Wandy, Beat down by Alexander. Alexander ffs! sure Houston hits hard, but no way does this guy EVER beat an "A plus fighter". Nuh uh.

I'm suprised Jardine manages to weigh in at 205 with an ego that size!!
The Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote