MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ATTN: Tim Sylvia Haters!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2006, 11:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
randyspankstito
Lightweight

randyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenamesuck
I couldn't care less "who" he beats. Thats not how he is going to earn my respect. It's how he fights. He is a champion and should act like it. Don't just stand back and hope for the best. Fight, thats all he has to do to make me happy. All he does is stand back, wait for his opponent to aproach and then he swings. He is just boring. Matt Hughes, Chuck, and Rich were never afraid to go out swinging and go to the ground, but Tim always acts like he is. Thats just my opinion.

Totally, it's not who you fight, but how you fight them. That's what gets you fans. I hate seeing a guy with that much of a size, weight, and reach advantage just stand there like a lumpy turd in the middle of the ring. I have also never heard Big John have to tell two guys to fight when they are both standing.