MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Would anyone like to see the hevyweight division divided up a bit?

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
TheGamefather
Amatuer

TheGamefather Needs A HugTheGamefather Needs A HugTheGamefather Needs A HugTheGamefather Needs A HugTheGamefather Needs A Hug
lol, why do I get the feeling this thread is a prescuse for Couture getting destroyed by Lesnar in a few weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
No. Heck, I'm actually for raising the 265lb cap and seeing some real monsters in there, like Pride had. I like the concept of the HW division being the real balls to the wall class, for those really wanting to be the best of the best. Guys on the smaller side can always cut weight or utilize their speed advantage.

I'm so sick of babysitting fighters and giving every one a different weight class to be a champ, like boxing's million weight classes, it's so irrelevant. That's what makes Fedor the undisputed king of mma IMO, is the fact that he's a relatively small fighter in an uncapped weight division (in most of the world) and he still rapes everyone he faces.
Completely agree. The less weight classes the better imo, and I would love to see the cap taken off the heavy weight devision first and foremost.
TheGamefather is offline   Reply With Quote