MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ToeZup Trivia Thursdays! Winner gets a free tee shirt or hat!

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
ToeZup
www.toezup.com

ToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By All
Thumbs up ToeZup Trivia Thursdays! Winner gets a free tee shirt or hat!

Welcome to ToeZup Trivia Thursdays, the weekly UFC/MMA trivia game.

Every Thursday between 7pm and 8pm est. ToeZup Clothing will be hosting a UFC/MMA trivia game.
(U.S., Canada and Europe members only)

How it works:

-ToeZup will post 3 UFC/MMA trivia questions.
-The first person to post the 3 correct answers gets a free ToeZup hat, tank top or tee shirt any size (L,XL,XXL).
-All the winner has to do is PM me their name, address, size and style of the hat, tank top or tee shirt. They will receive their free ToeZup tee shirt or hat via USPS.

*A big Thank You to all of the MMAForum staff and members! Please visit us at www.toezup.com

The Questions:

1. Who was the now UFC fighter that rolled with Bas Rutten during his neck crank/body crunch demonstration on ESPN's MMA for Dummies?

2. Who was the first fighter in Pride to use the anaconda choke and what year was it?

3. I started my pro career in 1999 in the USWF, I won my WEC debut in 2001 and I’m from Texas. Who am I?

ToeZup Photo of the week!
ToeZup fighter Austin Lyons.