MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Junie Browing belong on the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2008, 11:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
rdrush
Flyweight

rdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura aboutrdrush has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I doubt Junie is this intense in the real world. TUF is probably the worst place for people like Leben, Junie, etc. Unlimited access to alcohol, a bunch of people who are there to possibly kick your ass, a lot of people who are very insecure. I imagine we get some of our calmest fighters in there and I bet we see a lot of the same crap.
You should look at the video of him and his brother, it is somewhere on the ultimate fighter page. He isn't drunk crazy on it...but he is still a douche. He is even worse on that video cause at least on the show you can blame some of it on being wasted. But here he really believes his own bs that he is the greatest thing to ever take a shit. His brother is even worse. Just a couple of inbred rednecks....
rdrush is offline   Reply With Quote