MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Best Match up at UFC 89

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2008, 12:31 PM   #41 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
These guys just aren't known enough for me to be that excited about it. Fighting and losing to Gomi doesn't really make one a top fighter, lots of people lose to top fighters all the time, and so far Sakurai is his only top win. IMO neither of these guys is a true contender in the stacked LW division with the likes of BJ, Frankie Edgar, Tyson Griffin, Joe Stevenson, Florian, Huerta etc. I'm sure they're good, but there's so much talent at LW, these guys are way down the ladder for me to get that excited about. Bisping Vs Leben is wayy more exciting, especially considering the whole new and matured Chris Leben angle.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote