MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP vs Anderson Silva speculation

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Yeah man, BJ thinks Lyoto whipped his ass when he moved up? Let him bang with Silva, he'll get eaten alive! BJ wants every belt in the UFC, thats laughable. BJ is one of the most talented fighters in the world. Ever. But he just keeps trying to get too big for his britches.

GSP vs Silva at a catch weight(180?) would be my most cherished super fight after Wand's and Chuck's clash. GSP would be very wise to take Anderson down and sub him with the quickness though. As much as I'd love to see them bang it out, Silva is too much for many guys bigger than him, let alone a guy naturally 15 lbs lighter. If it stays standing I think Silva walks it, no problem, KO. However, my gut wants to root for Georges just because the guy is absolutely the full package right now.

GSP via "hows a taste of your own medicine Matt?" armbar
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote