MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ATTN: Tim Sylvia Haters!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2006, 01:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenamesuck
I couldn't care less "who" he beats. Thats not how he is going to earn my respect. It's how he fights. He is a champion and should act like it. Don't just stand back and hope for the best. Fight, thats all he has to do to make me happy. All he does is stand back, wait for his opponent to aproach and then he swings. He is just boring. Matt Hughes, Chuck, and Rich were never afraid to go out swinging and go to the ground, but Tim always acts like he is. Thats just my opinion.
Exactly! People don't want to see Tim Sylvia playing it safe! They want to see the Tim Sylvia who knocks guys out! They want to see the Tim Sylvia who got his arm broken by Frank Mir and still wanted to fight no matter what Herb Dean or that redheaded doctor said!

In short, People want to see the Warrior Tim Syliva, not some pansy who is afraid to lose his title!