MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - i need help with muscle gain

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2006, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Get into a good gym with lots of free weights for one. Do split-body routine. For mass lower your reps by using the heaviest poundage you can handle for 6-8reps. Calves,traps,forearms,abs can all be higher reps but keep your main muscle group excercises 6-8. These would be: Chest, Legs, Back, Shoulders(except for laterals), Arms(I usually do around 10 reps with the heaviest I can handle)

Heres a couple photos of me from a couple years ago, I dont have any recent but just so you know I'm not bullshitting or anything. Been lifting for about 5 years and once I changed my routine this way It has been working really well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cabby1.jpg (79.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg cabby2.jpg (18.0 KB, 47 views)
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote