MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #75 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Went back to sleep and felt better when I woke up.

Jiu-jitsu class. Warmed up with pummelling, then wrestling for dominant position. Then we learned two throws which I did feebly at best. Had a good roll with partner, I don't seem to have much problems passing his guard and dominating positionally at top, though my submission experience is more limited here. When he was on top I held it decently, almost triangled, as he escaped I almost armbarred but he got out of it. Immediately after that I caught him in the alternate collar choke. Near the end he was going hard for an armbar on me and there was a sharp pain from impact on my forearm so I tapped on it. Could have stayed for advanced but wasn't feeling it.

Got lots of sniffling and sneezing going on that's annoying as hell.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote