MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pre-Paid Phones?

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2006, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
ColossalCanadian
Flyweight

ColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura aboutColossalCanadian has a spectacular aura about
i have virgin mobile, and have a really nice phone( a kyocera slider) that has mp3 capabilites and a camera, andi got a really good deal on it for 50 bucks, and use it very rarely except for like a phone book and watch and all that kinda stuff, but back to the minutes, for this plan u buy cards,(or u can do it online or thru the phone, and can either go with striahgt up 18 cents a minute, or use plans that they ave set up, but its all prepaid, the only thing is u hafta add at least 20$ ever 3 mos to continue service, it works perfect for me and i only spend like an average of 20$ a month, see the website for more, i think its just virginmobile.com , if u decide to join let me know, and ill get free minutes for refering
ColossalCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote