MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - i'd just like to say!

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2006, 08:09 AM   #26 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
I checked your sister's page on Elfwood... VERY nice stuff she's got! I love the way she did the fox lovers / hand kiss one, that's just awesome... great use of colors and representation of the animals. Her poetry is very good too... I'm a poet also myself. Pretty much anything that has to do with art I'm consumed by, I dabble in most all forms of it somewhat.
I couldn't find anything of hers on Deviant, did she list under another name perhaps? Or do you have her link?
I can't post movie clips and stuff on those sites but I'll look into posting some to my own website after I get the proper copyrights in place. I won't post anything until it's copyrighted. Hope you understand. Good luck with your genetics degree, smart girl!
hey miranda, thanx, i'm glad u liked her work :P shes good, i'm so looking forward to seeing ur work, but i must be patient :P.
o, sorry i forgot to say her username on deviant art is sleyf, sawee, but i'm just confused with that site!
speak to ya soon
rana is offline   Reply With Quote