MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - i'd just like to say!

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2006, 08:09 AM   #26 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
I checked your sister's page on Elfwood... VERY nice stuff she's got! I love the way she did the fox lovers / hand kiss one, that's just awesome... great use of colors and representation of the animals. Her poetry is very good too... I'm a poet also myself. Pretty much anything that has to do with art I'm consumed by, I dabble in most all forms of it somewhat.
I couldn't find anything of hers on Deviant, did she list under another name perhaps? Or do you have her link?
I can't post movie clips and stuff on those sites but I'll look into posting some to my own website after I get the proper copyrights in place. I won't post anything until it's copyrighted. Hope you understand. Good luck with your genetics degree, smart girl!
hey miranda, thanx, i'm glad u liked her work :P shes good, i'm so looking forward to seeing ur work, but i must be patient :P.
o, sorry i forgot to say her username on deviant art is sleyf, sawee, but i'm just confused with that site!
speak to ya soon
rana is offline   Reply With Quote