MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #79 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Our gym is holding a 2 day grappling tournament at the end of November. I'm going to enter it...nothing really to lose and it should be a good experience. It's Gi one day, no-gi the next day. I figure I'll enter both. There's an open weight class but at the moment I think I'll just do it within my own weight division which is the second heaviest.

I'm ot going to change my training in the meantime. Hopefully I can get into the advanced jiu-jitsu class so I can learn quicker and get more used to rolling in a gi.

Should be fun!
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote