MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rolandos Heart

Thread: Rolandos Heart
View Single Post

Old 10-23-2008, 10:17 AM   #25 (permalink)
K Powers
MMA Fanatic

K Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edblor View Post
Junie is over-rated, period! Roli has heart, for sure, but if it was possible in this fight, he looked worse than Junie. Junie has some skill, but he needs massive work if he is going to compete with the big boys!

I thought the fight was boring, sad to watch at times
, and is truly telling of Junie in the end.

The Dana White hype machine well at work. He kept Junie on after all that BS so we could see this?

Thanks Dana, way yo stick to your principals
Quoted for truth!
The 2nd and 3rd round I kept screaming at the televsion "someone do something" they both looked rather gun-shy.
Delgado did impress me with his durability; he looked scared the whole time leading up to the fight but stuck it out in the cage. He totally won some respect but neither of them are UFC level fighters.
K Powers is offline   Reply With Quote