MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WTF happened to putmeonhold??

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2006, 08:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
CashKola
Bantamweight

CashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil
I dont know either and was thinking the same thing. Putmeonhold had the most stupid threads most of the time and posted alot every day, hes still here every day but dont post. pt447 is watching Up in smoke and fear and loathing in las vegas over and over again for now, he will be back when hes done. I think your just above and beyond the rest when your a mod so when they do post you better watch out
Putemonhold did make a lot of threads that most of the time wouldn't go anywhere, it would just be his opinion on something. He did have some good points though. And I would really like to see The Don, Ironman, Onganju, and Moldy on here like they used to be. Those guys always made good points.