MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #69 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
10-26: ran 1 mile, arc trainer 20 min, bike 20 min, jump rope intervals with stretching and calf raises, jump rope probably added up to not quite 10 min.
10-27: ran 1 mile, arc trainer 7 min, bike 20 min. tkd: pushups/situps (customary boring ass warmup) squat thrust/mountain climber/quickstep/pushups/jumping jack drills, kicking drills, punching drills with weights, 3 3-min rounds of jump rope, some pad work.
10-28: 15 min arc trainer, 20 min bike, tkd was a few plyo drills and one-steps. Today was a lame day for cardio as a result.
10-29: 2 hrs of tkd but it was just one-steps and then sticks. i learned a lot for testing on sat. but didn't get much cardio, i will have to hope I spar with ppl who are testing on sat. so i can have some semblance of a make up day.
10-30: arc trainer 30 min, ran 1/2 mile, bike 10 min. didn't go to sparring, it was weapons sparring and I just took sticks class last night.
took friday and saturday off.
11-2: ran 2.5 miles (praying the inflamed tendons are getting better) jump rope 5 min., some punching drills on mats hung up on the wall, no one was around so i put the mats on the floor and practiced rolls and falls for a little while, bike 10 min.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-02-2008 at 08:50 PM. Reason: mon 10-27, tue wed thur sun
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote