Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

xyience monica commercial!! I love it!!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  JawShattera 
#1 ·
Who else has seen this commercial and loves it!!

On the fight network in Canada they don't have many commercials, so they play this like every other commercial break. It almost makes me take a piss break when watching the shows so I don't miss the commercial. HAHAHA

See less See more
#3 ·
Ya I didnt check to see if it was discussed but it's still great!!

Does anybody know who this girl is..i dont mean her name, i found that out. But has she done anything else...if you do a google pic search of her you pretty much only find the pic I posted and some links to the commercial.

#9 ·
JawShattera said:
Is daman5 posting pictures of hismelf again?
ahhhhhahahhahhahh yes he sent it to me with an embarassing letter attached saying

Dear CTFK,
I am writing you this letter because I saw your post about the spank bank never hurting anyone. Here is a picture of myself that I took no less than 2 hours ago to prove you wrong. I had just thrown in my 1998 MTV Grind dance tape starring Eric Neis and things just started to happen. I know everything about MMA and everything else in the world, you are a peon and should bow to me....but first please do not show that picture to anyone, especially Organik and JawShattera because they would make fun of me to no end, and me, being the 13 year old loser that I am would probably start to cry and run to mommy and daddy. Sorry about the run-on sentence, I have yet to complete my weekly D.O.L assignments for English class, have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Daman5 (aka so much better than you at everything)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.