MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 61: Tim Sylvia vs Andrei Arlovski

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2006, 02:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
jdun11
Megaweight

jdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
i dont see this being a very good fight..i i know there is no such thing as luck in mma..but sylvia got as lucky as u can get witht that phantom uppercut..arlovski is clearly better in every aspect of the sport, i see this fight being a lil different than the first two..look for both fighters to be a little more cautious and look for arlovki to catch tim with a quik barage of punches in the 2nd round followed by a few finish him strikes on the ground...arlokski tko 2nd round..and u can bet on that...i did
jdun11 is offline   Reply With Quote