MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Zune Questions

Thread: Zune Questions
View Single Post

Old 10-28-2008, 04:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Emericanaddict
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

Emericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level now
No Large zunes and large ipods both use the exact same hard drive
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...i/IMG_5621.jpg
which is the same as the zunes
http://www.zunemods.net/article_pics/80gbhdd/step10.jpg
The smaller Ipods which come in 8 gigs and 16 gig flavors if you will do indeed use flash memory just the same as small zunes that range rom 4 gigs 8 gigs and 16 gigs aswell.
The insides of a zune and ipod are virtually identical. They both have the same things on the inside despite the zune having much better software and screen. THe ipod also oviusly has a different type of scroll wheel and does support a few different codecs but thats simply due to the programming of the software. NOTHING to do with the hardware. If static electricity is bad for one mother board i can gaurentee you its bad for another.

Possibly this is a symptom affecting older zunes which did not have metallic casings like the ippods and have a rubbery plastic backing but the new zunes (only the Z30 had the plastic backing) all have the same type of metal backing as an ipod but its a nice texture so it doesnt scratch to high hell in 2 days and can support custom engravings of not only names but pictures.

With all the zune hate by mac users im not going to belive any negativity that is jsut a rumour on the interwebz especially since I have 3 zunes myself and have had no problems like this other than when i dropped my zune 30 and the hard drive erased.

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Emericanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote